Let's talk about how our PPC experts can get you the best results for your business. We'll work hard to create a customised plan that meets all of your needs and goals.
Our PPC experts have years of experience and a reputation for high-quality work. Our client's satisfaction is our top priority, and we nurture these relationships by always delivering value.
We have helped many companies grow their revenue, build brand awareness and improve performance, and we always stand by our promises. If you're looking for a company to help run your PPC campaign, look no further than us. Request a FREE consultation today!
We will work with you to increase your ad clicks fast and limit the cost per conversion.
Get Exceptional Results and the Fastest ROI with Our PPC Agency's Help - 100% Guaranteed!
We know that results are important to you, and so our promise is to deliver a guaranteed increase in your PPC performance or your money back. That's how confident we are in our ability to help you grow your business.
If you aren’t happy with the results of your PPC campaign after 30 days, we'll refund your payment. That means you can be sure that you're making the most of our services and maximising your chances of success.
We'll also provide you with a full report detailing our work for you so that you can see exactly where your money has gone and what progress we've made. You'll know exactly what we've done and how it's helped your business.
What does a PPC strategist do?
- A PPC strategist is someone who has a deep understanding of how to successfully run paid advertising campaigns using platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. They know how to target users based on their interests, demographics, and past behaviours in order to get the best return on investment with regard to ad spend.
- That depends on a number of factors, including the size of your business, the industry you're in, and your target market. A PPC expert can help you determine which keywords are the best to target and how much you should be spending on advertising.
- A PPC Manager is a skilled professional who oversees all aspects of a company's paid search campaigns. They are responsible for developing the strategy, creating the ads, targeting the correct keywords, tracking conversions and optimising campaigns for maximum ROI.
What is the role of a PPC Manager?
- A PPC Manager is critical to any company that relies on paid search to drive traffic and conversions. This person must have a deep understanding of SEM - and possess the skills to optimise campaigns for maximum ROI. They must be able to monitor the progress of campaigns and make adjustments as needed.
- PPC is generally better for two main reasons: 1) it's more predictable because you can control how much you spend; and 2) it results in a higher conversion rate. It can take months or even years to see any positive results from SEO, while PPC gives you near-immediate feedback on whether your ads are working or not.
- It depends on what you're looking for. At PPC Agency London, we can help you set up a campaign that fits your budget and achieves your desired results. This way, you can get the best out of PPC campaigns without having to worry about the costs. Feel free to get in touch for a more detailed quote.
- PPC experts use a variety of methods to calculate PPC, depending on the particular business and its goals. Some common methods include cost per acquisition (CPA), cost per click (CPC), and cost per mille (CPM). Each method has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to choose the right one for your specific business.
What percentage of clicks do PPC ads get?
- PPC experts estimate that around 2% of clicks go to paid ads. This number may be skewed higher for certain industries, like technology, where people are more likely to be aware of and trusting of paid search results. For most businesses, though, the average click-through rate (CTR) is lower than 1%.
- PPC (or pay-per-click) is an advertising model in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It's important because it's one of the most effective ways to drive traffic to a website. PPC campaigns are managed by experts who have years of experience in driving traffic and conversions.
How do I become a PPC expert?
- To become a PPC expert, you need to first learn the basics of PPC campaigning. This includes understanding the different types of ads that can be run, how to target users, optimise bids and budgets, and measure campaign performance.